- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., The College of William & Mary
FELLOWSHIPS, LEADERSHIP & RECOGNITION
- William & Mary Scholar Award
Aba Tieku is a case manager at Kaplan Hecker & Fink.
Aba joined the firm from the William & Mary Office of First Year Experiences where she was the Orientation Area Director. While in that role, Aba gained experience in collaborating with the student leaders to prepare new student orientation, connecting mentors and peers, and providing students with resources needed to succeed. She also served as a peer advisor to the college freshman. Prior to her role at William & Mary, she was employed by AidData at William & Mary’s Global Research Institute, where she worked as a research assistant on the Sustainable Development Intelligence Team. Her work focused on coding several hundred international development finance projects for a variety of aid donors to different targets under the United Nation’s Goals for Sustainable Development.
Aba earned her B.A. in Government and Philosophy from The College of William & Mary, where she was awarded the William & Mary Scholar Award for academically distinguished students. During her time at William & Mary, Aba competed in both American and British parliamentary debate for the William & Mary Debate Society and was part of the William & Mary Young Democrats.