- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., Long Island University
Aileen Hernandez is the CLE & Training Manager at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Aileen joins the firm from Clyde & Co US LLP as a Learning & Development Specialist. Prior to this position, Aileen was a Professional Development Specialist at Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP. She has an extensive background in professional development, learning, and training.
Aileen received her B.A. in Political Science at Long Island University.