- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., Hamilton College
Alma Bradley is a Case Manager at Kaplan Hecker & Fink.
Alma joins the firm from Lilia, a James Beard Award-winning restaurant in Brooklyn, where she served as Lead Host. Prior to that role, Alma conducted extensive research on access to contraceptives by women incarcerated in NY prisons and jails at the New York Birth Control Access Project. She also served as an intern at The Center for Court Innovation where she researched nationwide policies to improve interactions between the police and people with mental illness in Onondaga County.
Alma is a cum laude graduate from Hamilton College where she received her B.A. in Government with Honors and minored in Italian and Philosophy.