- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., CUNY Hunter College, 2013
- cum laude
- J.D., New York Law School, 2020
Fellowships, Leadership & Recognition
- Trial Competition Team Member, New York Law School
- Writer for Center for New York City Law, New York Law School
- Global Scholarship, New York Law School
Bar and Court Admissions
Anna Kovalevska is a staff attorney at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Anna joined Kaplan Hecker from the United States Attorney’s Office, EDNY, where she worked as a contract attorney in the Financial Litigation Unit. Anna managed a docket of foreclosure cases involving liabilities owed to the IRS, HUD and SBA within the Eastern District. She previously worked for CUNY Hunter’s Office of Legal Affairs as a Diversity and Title IX Compliance Fellow. Anna has also worked as a Legal Intern for the Office of the New York State Attorney General, Charities Bureau, and a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Alexander M. Tisch of the New York County Supreme Court. Currently, Anna volunteers as a pro bono attorney for the Sexual Harassment Working Group.
Prior to attending law school, Anna worked as a non-profit fundraiser for Legal Services NYC and the Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City.
Anna received her B.A., cum laude, from CUNY Hunter College. She received her J.D. from New York Law School, where she was a member of the Trial Competition Team and a Writer at the Center for New York City Law.