- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- Contact Us
- B.A., Columbia University
- cum laude
- J.D., Yale Law School, 2017
- Hon. Chief Judge Jeffrey R. Howard, U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Hon. Gregory H. Woods, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
FELLOWSHIPS, LEADERSHIP & RECOGNITIONS
- Second Prize, Joseph A. Chubb Competition for Excellence in Legal Draftsmanship, Yale Law School
- Semifinalist, Thomas Swan Barristers’ Union, Yale Law School
- Editor, Yale Law & Policy Review
- Clinic Director, Appellate Litigation Project, Yale Law School
- Coker Fellow in Torts, Yale Law School
Brandon C. Thompson is an associate at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP. He joined the firm after completing clerkships with the Honorable Chief Judge Jeffrey R. Howard of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and for the Honorable Gregory H. Woods of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Brandon is a graduate of Yale Law School, where he was awarded Second Prize in the Joseph A. Chubb Competition for excellence in Legal Draftsmanship and was a semifinalist in the Thomas Swan Barristers’ Union. During his time at Yale, he was an editor of the Yale Law & Policy Review, the clinic director of the Appellate Litigation Project, and a Coker Fellow in Torts under Professor John Fabian Witt, for whom he also worked as a research assistant. While in law school, Brandon also served as a Law Student Intern in the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Connecticut as well as in the New Haven Legal Assistance Association.
Brandon began his career as a ninth-grade English teacher with Teach for America in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He graduated cum laude from Columbia University, where he received his B.A. in History and Latin American and Iberian Cultures.