- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.S., St. John’s University
- magna cum laude
- M.P.S., St. John’s University
Carl Baker is a senior case manager at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP. Carl joined the firm from Fitzpatrick & Hunt, Pagano, Aubert, LLP where he was a senior litigation paralegal.
While at Fitzpatrick & Hunt, Carl gained experience in commercial litigation, product liability and aviation law. Previously, Carl worked at Kaye Scholer, LLP as a litigation paralegal and real estate project assistant. In that role, his experience included a wide range of projects, particularly in the real estate and complex commercial litigation departments. Carl has extensive trial experience in various state courts at both the state and federal levels, including in New York, Texas, and Florida.
Carl graduated from St. John’s University, where he received both his B.S. magna cum laude in Criminal Justice and hisM.P.S. in Criminal Justice Leadership. Carl is a longstanding member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Incorporated, a prestigious international organization whose motto of “Achievement in Every Field of Human Endeavor” Carl aims to exemplify.