- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., Bates College, 2020
- magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa
Fellowships. Leadership, & Recognition
- Pro-Master of St. Catherine’s College Award for Excellence, University of Oxford
- Key Club Inductee, Bates College
- Dana Scholar, Bates College
Charlotte Karlsen is a case manager at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Charlotte graduated from Bates College magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. in Politics and Rhetoric. As an undergraduate, Charlotte studied at the University of Oxford during her junior year, where she applied rhetorical theory to political discourse regarding the United States and Israel, subsequently receiving the Pro-Master of St. Catherine’s College Award for her work. Charlotte has previously worked as a Hill intern for Congressman Earl Blumenauer and a Research Fellow at a communications firm.
In addition to academic and professional endeavors, Charlotte has tutored within the Lewiston refugee community, volunteered for local Maine political campaigns, and served as President of the Bates Jewish Student Union.