- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., Bates College
Fellowships, Leadership & Recognition
- Member, The College Key (Alumni Honor Society), Bates College
- 2019 Student Award for Outstanding Community-Engaged Academic Work, Bates College
- Dana Scholar, Bates College
Dylan Metsch-Ampel is a case manager at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Dylan joins the firm from Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP, where he served as a senior litigation paralegal. In that role, Dylan supported a broad caseload, with a focus on antitrust and securities matters. He likewise worked on pro bono cases that concerned the protection of IP rights and the rights of LGBTQIA+ parents. Dylan previously completed internships with the U.S. Green Building Council and the New Jersey Sierra Club, and is also a frequent volunteer for organizations tackling challenges related to education, legal aid, and community engagement.
Dylan graduated from Bates College, where he received his B.A. in Environmental Studies with a minor in Rhetoric. At Bates, he was a member of The College Key alumni honor society, received the 2019 Student Award for Outstanding Community-Engaged Academic Work, and was named a Dana Scholar – the highest honor awarded to first-year students.