- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., Queens College, City University of New York
Ileana Brown is the Director of Finance at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Ileana is an experienced financial leader with a substantial background in the development and execution of strategic financial planning and the financial management of law firms. She leads the firm’s financial operations, including financial planning and analysis, financial reporting, revenue, and related technology systems. Ileana’s primary objective is to work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and firm leadership to support the achievement of the firm’s strategic plans, growth, and operations.
Ileana joined the firm from Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP, where she rose through the ranks to ultimately serve as the firm’s Chief Financial Officer. In that role, she was responsible for leading the accounting and finance team and worked closely with firm management on the development and execution of strategic financial planning, with a focus on developing key financial metrics.
Ileana received her B.A. in Accounting from Queens College, City University of New York.