- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., Syracuse University, 1999
- J.D., University at Buffalo School of Law, 2003
Fellowships, Leadership & Recognition
- Excellence in Management, United States Attorney’s Office
James Mazzitelli is the Director of Staff and Operations at Kaplan Hecker & Fink.
A New York native, Jim studied Criminal Justice at Utica College of Syracuse University. After graduating cum laude, Jim received his JD from the University at Buffalo School of Law. Jim is an active member of the New York Bar.
Prior to joining Kaplan Hecker, Jim worked as the Office Administrator for the New York office of Thompson & Knight from 2016 to 2018, and as the Office Administrator for the Washington DC office of Bradley LLP from 2013-2016. Previously, Jim worked at the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia, rising to the rank of Operations Manager of the Criminal Division.
Jim is proud to work at a firm with a strong dedication to client services and to advancing the public interest.