- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., University of Vermont
Janine Leotta is a business development specialist at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
At Kaplan Hecker, Janine helps develop and maintain firmwide marketing and business development initiatives, including the firm’s knowledge management databases. She joined the firm from Fried Frank where she was responsible for creating and maintaining collateral materials for pitches, client presentations, and practice groups. Previously, she served as a legal team assistant in the Litigation department at Milbank.
Janine is a graduate of the University of Vermont where she earned her B.A. in English with a minor in Economics.