- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., Long Island University, 2009
Jolene Nembhard is the Recruiting and DE&I Manager at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Jolene joined the firm from Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, where she served as the Lawyer Professional Development Coordinator. Jolene brings a strong background in human resources to the firm, both from Hunton Andrews Kurth and Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP, where she was the Associate Development Coordinator. Jolene has substantial experience working closely with all levels of law firm administration and management on projects such as attorney professional development, summer associate programs, and diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, among many others.
Prior to her work in human resources, Jolene worked as a litigation paralegal at O’Melveny & Myers LLP and a personal banker at JPMorgan Chase. Jolene received her B.A. in Political Science from Long Island University.