- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.S., St. John's University
Juan S. Huertas is a Senior Case Manager at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Juan joined the firm from Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliff LLP, where he served as the paralegal for the White Collar, Investigations, Securities Litigation & Compliance groups in a wide range of matters. He has experience in both criminal and civil litigation, as well regulatory proceedings and internal investigations. Juan has extensive trial experience in New York State courts, federal courts and in Alternative Dispute Resolution. During his time at Orrick, he was an active participant in pro bono matters with a focus on helping indigent defendants and on matters related to immigration.
Prior to his time at Orrick, Juan gained experience in various regional and national firms located in New York City, working on general litigation and insurance matters involving professional sports teams, entertainment venues, international telecommunication companies, national transportation providers, and national retailers.
Juan received his B.S. from St. John’s University.