- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., Loyola University Chicago
Kelsey Dietrich is a senior case manager at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Kelsey joins the firm after serving as a litigation paralegal at Vedder Price P.C, where she supported teams of attorneys in complex litigations up to and through the trial phase and in responding to DOJ and SEC investigations. She previously worked as a legal secretary and legal assistant at other Chicago-based law firms.
Kelsey also has an extensive background in political volunteering, including work helping to lead volunteer teams in national campaigns. She has similarly served as a public benefits enrollment volunteer for Legal Aid Chicago, assisting applicants for cash assistance and other public benefits to navigate complex government processes.
Kelsey is a cum laude graduate of Loyola University Chicago where she majored in International Studies and minored in Spanish and Marketing. She likewise received a Certificate in Paralegal Studies from the University’s Institute of Paralegal Studies.