- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.S., St. John's University
Kimberly Rosa is the Human Resources Manager at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Kimberly joins the firm from Opus Advisory where she worked in the Employee Benefits Consulting department as an Account Executive. In this position, she was responsible for leading a client team, annual strategy, renewal planning, project oversight of deliverables, plan marketing, and task delegation. Prior to her extensive employee benefits background, Kimberly was a Human Resources Administrator at Friedman Kaplan Seiler & Adelman LLP. While at Friedman Kaplan Seiler & Adelman LLP, she gained experience in benefits administration, compliance, and recruiting.
Kimberly received her B.S. in Paralegal Studies from St. John’s University. She also holds a New York State Health and Life Insurance license.