- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., Wesleyan University, 2015
- High Honors
Fellowships, Leadership & Recognition
- White Fellowship, Wesleyan University
- Mann Prize, Wesleyan University
- Pi Delta Phi – National French Honor Society, Wesleyan University
Max Owen-Dunow is the Director of Strategic Initiatives and Development at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP, where he leads the firm’s business development, communications and marketing, and internal effectiveness efforts.
Max brings a rich background in public service, strategic operations, and project management to the firm. Prior experience includes oversight of organizational effectiveness, strategic planning, and internal communications initiatives at Turnaround for Children, a non-profit education organization, and management of the executive affairs and citywide operations of New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer.
Max holds a Bachelor of Arts from Wesleyan University, with High Honors in French Studies and Honors in Government. Max was awarded the White Fellowship for excellence in the study of government and the Mann Prize for excellence in the study of French, and is a member of Pi Delta Phi, the National French Honor Society. Max is a fluent French speaker.