- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., University of California Berkeley
Melinda Bascone is the Director of Business Development at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Melinda joins the firm from Carter Ledyard & Milburn LLP where she served as the Director of Marketing and Business Development. While in that role, Melinda oversaw the firm’s marketing initiatives including a website redesign, CRM rollout, and development and implementation of a cohesive marketing strategy. She also guided the lawyers on practice development matters, including client relationships, business plans, targeting, events, and industry expansion. She was previously the Director of Marketing and Business Development at Carr McClellan P.C. and a Senior Manager at the international law firm DLA Piper. Melinda has two decades of experience in business development, communications, PR and media relations, and brand development and integrity.
Melinda received her B.A. in Psychology from the University of California, Berkeley.