- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., Middlebury College
Fellowships, Leadership & Recognition
- Managing Editor, Virginia Law Review
- Virginia Law and Public Service Fellow, University of Virginia School of Law
- Brent Scowcroft Award Fellow, Aspen Strategy Group
Peter Kaplan is a summer associate at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP and a second-year law student at the University of Virginia School of Law.
At Virginia, Peter serves as the managing editor for Volume 107 of the Virginia Law Review. He is also a Virginia Law and Public Service Fellow, a member and former Career Co-Chair of the Lambda Law Alliance, a member of the Law, Innovation, Security & Technology (LIST) society, and a member of the Jewish Law Students Association. During the summer of 2020, Peter served as a legal associate at Salesforce.
Prior to law school, Peter was Strategy Director at Helena and Program Manager at the Aspen Institute, where he managed Aspen Ideas Festival, researched technology and foreign policy, and served the office of President & CEO Walter Isaacson. He began his career in D.C. as a Brent Scowcroft Award Fellow with the Aspen Strategy Group. Peter received his B.A., cum laude in Geography from Middlebury College, with concentrations in Arabic and GIS.