- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., The Catholic University of America
Philip Weldon is the Director of eDiscovery and Case Management at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Philip joins the firm from Fried Frank as their Manager of Electronic Discovery & Practice Technology where he served as the primary SME for eDiscovery for the firm and developed the best practices for Machine Learning Analytics. Prior to his time with Fried Frank, he was the NY Litigation Support Team Lead at WilmerHale where he received multiple awards for project management, technical expertise, and extraordinary dedication on client matters. Philip has extensive trial experience handling hot seat work in state and federal courts in New York, California, Colorado, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia.
Philip received his B.A., cum laude, from The Catholic University of America where he was a member of the Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society.