- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- A.B., Harvard College
magna cum laude
Fellowships, Leadership & Recognition
- Book Reviews Chair, Harvard Law Review
- Semi-Finalist, Ames Moot Court Competition, Harvard Law School
- Student Fellow, Project on the Foundations of Private Law, Harvard Law School
- James Vorenberg Equal Justice Fellow, Harvard Law School
- Humanities Fellow, Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection
Priyanka Menon is a summer associate at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP and a second-year student at Harvard Law School, where she is concurrently pursuing a Ph.D. in Government from Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences as a Presidential Scholar.
At Harvard Law, Priyanka is Book Reviews Chair of the Harvard Law Review, a semi-finalist of the 2020-21 Ames Moot Court Competition, a teaching fellow and research assistant to Professors Benjamin Eidelson and Richard Fallon, a research assistant to Professors I. Glenn Cohen and Jeannie Suk Gersen, and a student fellow for the Project on the Foundations of Private Law. While at Harvard, Priyanka has also been awarded the James Vorenberg Equal Justice Fellowship.
During the summer of 2020, Priyanka was a summer law clerk with the Supreme Court and Appellate Program at the Roderick and Solange MacArthur Justice Center. At the MacArthur Justice Center, she conducted research and drafted merits and amicus briefs for §1983 claims and certiorari petitions relating to prisoners’ rights. Priyanka previously served as an intern investigator at the Juvenile Justice Clinic at Georgetown University Law Center and was an inaugural Humanities Fellow with the Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection.
Priyanka received her A.B. magna cum laude in mathematics from Harvard College.