- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.B.A., Temple University, 2004 summa cum laude
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 2007 cum laude
FELLOWSHIPS, LEADERSHIP & RECOGNITION
- Snider Scholar – Economics of Sports Award, Temple University
- President’s Scholar, Temple University
- Marvin Comisky Award, Temple University
- Business and Law Award, Temple University
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- New York
Rachael O’Bryan is a staff attorney at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Rachael works across many of the firm’s practice areas including commercial litigation, public interest, white-collar criminal defense, and cryptocurrency. Her work often focuses on eDiscovery related aspects for many of her cases.
Prior to joining Kaplan Hecker, Rachael worked as a staff attorney for Venable, where she assisted with pro bono matters regarding immigration and civil rights issues, including drafting a brief and motion for an immigration related appeal. Rachael has over 14 years of eDiscovery related experience.
Rachael received her JD, cum laude, from American University Washington College of Law and her BBA, summa cum laude, from Temple University.