- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.S., Sacred Heart University
- magna cum laude
Fellowships, Leadership & Recognition
- Presidential Scholar, Sacred Heart University
Sarah McMann is the Recruiting & Professional Development Coordinator at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Sarah joined the firm from Shearman & Sterling LLP where she served as a Professional Development Assistant. In that role, Sarah supported the professional development team by managing the CLE process for attorneys, coordinating class events, orientations for new hires, mentor meetings, supplying D&I resources, and handling the logistics for both in-office and virtual events.
Sarah is a magna cum laude graduate of Sacred Heart University where she received her B.S. in Business Management with a minor in Human Resource Management. At Sacred Heart, she was a member of the Betta Gamma Sigma International Honors Society and the Thomas More Honors Society.