- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, 2001
- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, 2004
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- Washington, DC
Tanya Lane is a staff attorney at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Tanya works across many of the firm’s practice areas, including Securities and Regulatory Enforcement, with a focus on financial institutions and investment banking. She has an extensive background in electronic discovery and civil litigation preparation. She also has considerable experience working as an attorney and analyst for legal staffing agencies where she would analyze corporate due diligence materials, evaluate internal banking policies, and review electronic documents of market allocation, price-fixing, and collusion within the pharmaceutical industry. She also has 10 years of toxic tort experience from Venable LLP, where she supervised electronic discovery in product liability litigation.
Tanya received a B.A. in Psychology from the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill and a J.D. from American University, Washington College of Law.