- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory and Securities Matters and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., Dickinson College, 2013
- cum laude
- J.D., Columbia University, 2016
- Hon. Robert E. Bacharach, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
FELLOWSHIPS, LEADERSHIPS, & RECOGNITION
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Prize, Columbia Law School
- James Kent Scholar, Columbia Law School
- Articles Editor, Columbia Law Review
- Member, Dickinson College Board of Trustees, 2013-2015
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- New York
Andrew Chesley is an associate at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Andrew joined the firm from Boies Schiller Flexner LLP, where he gained substantial experience in complex commercial litigation, multinational anti-corruption and anti-money laundering litigation against and on behalf of foreign sovereigns, employment discrimination investigations and litigation, and white-collar investigations and defense. Before joining the firm, Andrew also clerked for the Honorable Robert E. Bacharach of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. Andrew’s writing has appeared in Law360 and the Columbia Law Review.
Andrew received his law degree from Columbia Law School, where he received the Ruth Bader Ginsburg Prize, awarded to students who were James Kent Scholars (earning the highest academic honors) for all three years of law school. During law school, Andrew was an Articles Editor of the Columbia Law Review, worked on public education reform projects through the Center for Public Research and Leadership, and coached high school mock trial.
Andrew graduated cum laude from Dickinson College, where he received his B.S. in Mathematics and Economics and was awarded the Hufstader Prize for his contributions to the College.