- About Us
- Our Talent
- Our Work
- All Practice Areas
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Congressional Investigations
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Employment, Discrimination, and Sexual Misconduct
- FCPA and Anti-Corruption
- Investigations and Crisis Management
- Public Interest Litigation
- Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation
- Securities Enforcement and Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Contact Us
- B.A., New York University
William (“Bill”) Lutz is the Associate Managing Clerk at Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP.
Bill joined the firm from Debevoise & Plimpton LLP where he was a Docket Clerk. He has extensive experience with organizing court filings and communicating rules and practices at an international law firm. In his position as a Docket Clerk, Bill was responsible for monitoring cases, handling court filings, and retrieving and logging court documents. Additionally, he oversaw a calendar of deadlines for a large litigation caseload. Previously, Bill worked at American Lawyer Media as a Production Coordinator.
Bill graduated from New York University with a B.A. in Music Technology.